Saturday, April 11, 2009

Your body is a silent country, hold me tight and never let me go

Keeping me sane this weekend: reading my book under a tree in the garden, dinner with friends at The Bell Pepper and two birthdays to celebrate, Kings of Leon, Ugly Betty, driving in my car with the music LOUD, an afternoon nap, roma tomato's fresh from the garden. Some images to inspire.......







I Dani Photography

Icemodels

Colin Pantall
via
Dessert First

Lara Rossignol

via Tuesdays Love

Katie

I have completely fallen in love with the photography of Yvette Inufio below. You might already know her work but I just discovered her, and I am in awe of her gentle, dreamy pictures. Check out her Flickr pages, you won't be disappointed.










9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love your taste. Your weekend sounds like fun. Mine has been filled with sleep sleep sleep and lots of hours on the computer xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my! these are gorgeous! thanks for sharing. lovely blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pictures! lovefeet is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, the firrst one ist funny.
    HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those yvette inufio photos are so breathtakingly pretty. and i love the balloon one. all great pictures!

    http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, lovely photos.
    beautiful ones by yvette inufio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful beautiful beautiful, that's what I can say here. I am stunned by this series of enchanting photography.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Sarah for the sweet words about my work. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete