Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The blues is you in me, I never knew the blues until I met you

Here are some of the lovely things that have been inspiring me today.....and it's been a long day, so just keeping it short.

I am crazy for inspiration boards and inspiration corners, I love this one. (via decor8)


I definitely want a collection of these butterfly saucer wall ornaments for my dream house. Available from Lightly (via decor8)



Lollipop Pottery


The cutest stationery from Pika Land.


Loving these bright happy flowers by Liz Rusby. You can see more at her Flickr pages and she also has a shop. (via Creature Comforts)

(Title quote: Sipho Sepamla)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah
    Thanks for stopping by my blog last week.
    Love those butterflies and the inspiration board with the luggage tags - I'm going to have to save this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, everything is so beautiful and fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. butterfly saucers?? what a genius idea. love the pciture with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterfiles are so sweet!! Thanks for your comments:)) You should learn polish language:P Seriously,I can try to write english but...my english is not very well..:\:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inspiration board, I want something similar in my room! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. inspiration is the best. the first picture looks great also i love the idea with the butterflys, i think i will do the same with little bats and raven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love inspiration boards too! that birdcage pottery is TDF!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete