Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There is no moral to my story

Today I am in love with this crazy, mad, unpredictable thing called life just because I'm here, I exist, and I can dream and hope and have longings and desires. I can feel emotions, sometimes things are hard, and painful and sad, or I wish I was different, or more of this and less of that, but because I am alive I can do something about it, you can't always have what you want, or make someone fall in love with you, but you can do the things that make you glad inside. Today the things that made me glad, that made my life good....I ate some delectable swiss chocolate with coffee bean chips, I listened to beautiful music, I connected with some friends I hadn't seen in a while who were really happy to see me, I made a delicious pasta dinner for me and my boyfriend and we watched some episodes of House together. So maybe I didn't conquer any mountains, or do anything wonderful to save the world......but it's all good, I'm here, I have life.

Sometimes she dreams of escaping to far away places

She doesn't know where she'll go, perhaps somewhere she can smell the ocean

She'll leave the noise and confusion of the city behind

She'll throw her fears ito the wind, and bare her soul to to the lonely sky. (Photo's styled by Stefania Paparelli)








Photography by Olivia Bee (via Creature Comforts)

Adorable illustrations by Gustavo Aimar (via Creature Comforts)




I would love to have this as my bedroom, simple and uncluttered, yet still romantic and elegant, and I love all the white. This is a room where you could unwind and think and feel at peace. (Photo's found at Shootspaces
)

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful... So many pretty pictures, it's got my mind a-spinning. Life IS pretty fabulous. And its definitely the music/good pasta/crap television that makes it that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this post- yes i have had these moments lately- i have always wanted things big! Fireworks, mountains that move...but sometimes i am in the moment and feels good!

    gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. Life is this beautiful thing that we're all blessed with, but only a few of us realize how truly lucky we are to have it.
    I love you blog. The photos are beautiful.
    Looking forward to future postings :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto!

    these pictures are so beautiful they almost make me want to cry! so much emotion in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture with the girl in the crown and the banjo. Everyone needs a banjo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, great blog. We'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photographs...your blog is quite lovely. Care to trade links?

    ReplyDelete